Thursday, August 7, 2014

Headshots

Congratulations dear husband! 

Chase's final day of work at his old job was July 31.  On Tuesday, August 5, he got an offer from another organization, and his first day was Wednesday, August 6!  I wasn't crazy about the idea of Chase quitting his old job before he had a new one lined up, but it turns out the guy knows what he's doing.  Praise the Lord for providing for us!

Every time one moves jobs there are little oddities that have to be handled.  For example, a headshot to go along with a press release that's evidently going out tomorrow about my awesome man.  So tonight we took pictures.  And it was actually a lot of fun!  I'm thankful for my experience watching professional pictures being taken.  Then I could at least pretend that I knew what I was doing:  "Turn your shoulders.  Now chin down.  Tilt your head like this.  Hold it.... Hold it..."

This is the winner.  Not bad, eh?!?

This was the runner up.  Again, not too bad,
at least for an amateur with a point and shoot, right?

Lily suggested we try props to enhance the photos.

The whole time she kept begging me to take pictures
of her.  So finally we did.  :)

And she was adorable.

Seriously adorable.

I heart her.

L.O.V.E.

The closed eyes, the toothy grin. 
Toddlerness at its best!

I get the two of them smiling, but botch the zoom.  Oh well.  :)

Sweet kiss!

Love them!

My 3 favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment