Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summertime in Pictures

Some of these may be repeats, but it captures our summer in pictures...

The Princess Jeep with a girlfriend.


Lily with my lilies.


Baking deliciousness with the very best kind of help.


"Swimming pool after nap?"  Yes.  Swimming pool after nap.



Celebrating 8 years together - there's nothing I'd rather have spent the last 8 years doing!


My parents-in-law suffered random and troublesome injuries.  Glad we were close by and so thankful this time of foot-propping-up is past and everyone is healthy and well!


County Fair success!  My sister Kim earned Reserve Champion Showman with her rabbit, and her good friend Whitney got Grand Champion.  So proud of Kim!


County Fair fun with kiddos!  Lily's friend Roman was a great fair pal.


I took Roman on the Carousel because his mommy is very pregnant right now and didn't think the movement would be good for her.  We had a great time! 


Lily and Roman's mom watched Roman and I on the carousel and Lily cried the whole time - she would have hated riding it, but she also hated that I rode it. Thankfully we had her plug along...


And our favorite place in town to visit: the Library.  


What a great summer!  I'm sad it's almost over - the pool will close soon, Kim will go off to college, and the State Fair is just around the corner.  But fall is a wonderful time of year.  Maybe I'll just look forward to all that it will bring!...

1 comment:

  1. I miss that Sponge Bob library table. ;)

    Looks like you guys had a lovely remainder of the summer. I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete