Friday, March 14, 2014

Changes, they are a comin'

35 weeks - this was taken 11 days ago (I'm a little behind in posting).


I came into the living room the other day and found Frazier thus.  It cracks me up!

He didn't find the flash on the camera amusing.
Also, I think he knows changes are coming soon.
He knows he's about to be downgraded again.

We've been spoiled lately with some really great weather!
On the first 70+ degree day of the year, me and two friends got out our strollers
and pushed the kids.  It was the maiden voyage of my double stroller, and Lily loved it!

I decided to clean out the van with the weather being so nice and all.
Turns out it's one of Lily's favorite new places to play.  She plays with the buckles,
puts on her sunglasses, reads books in there, and eventually has a fit when it's time to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment