Sunday, November 3, 2013

Whew! Hello November :)

I was shocked, SHOCKED, my friend, to see that the last time I posted was on October 8!  Where did the month of October go???  Gone.  Simply put, it's gone.  And I'm actually not that sad to see it passed.  November means Thanksgiving, which means I get to put up my Christmas stuff the day after that (it's Chase's rule, or I'd already have the halls decked and the tree trimmed, with carols rocking from the speakers...)  But October wasn't without it's lovely moments.  Here are a few:

What does 15 weeks look like (this was a few weeks ago)?  Like this:


I feel like my arm looks HUGE in comparison to my body.  What's with that?!?  Lily wanted to show how big her tummy was too.  Plus, who can resist that little cutie in her princess jams?  :)  Below, Lily is sporting some adorable gloves sent to us by Patti.  (Thank you, Patti!)  Unfortunately, Lily has adorably chubby fingers, and these gloves were made for the more slender type.  None the less, we got them on and she had a few moments of renaissance-little-girl-ness.


I think everyone has some version of this picture somewhere in their childhood photos.  It's just good that Mr. Potato Head is so good at sharing his glasses:


I took this shot at work last week.  For those of you who have never been here, this is where I work.  Isn't it beautiful!!!


Ok, truth be told, my office isn't in that building, although that is (basically) the view from my office window.  But I do visit that building every day that I work, and I love it!

Speaking of things I love, Piglet comes to mind:


We got started a little late on Halloween, so we only trick or treated a few places.  None the less, she was the most adorable Piglet I have ever seen, and her daddy did a fantastic job getting her dressed and ready to charm unsuspecting adults out of their delicious candy.


Welcome to November, everyone.  It's gonna be a great month!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you guys are doing well and having a lovely Autumn. Also, the picture of you and Lily in your sidebar is absolutely beautiful.

    Also, yes, that building is gorgeous—you captured it very well. Is it definitely getting taken down, or is there hope for it yet?

    Send Chase and Lily my love—happy November! :)

    ReplyDelete